Rose Garden of Saverne
To discover during your stay at Rose Garden of Saverne
During your stay in our hotel in Saverne, we invite you to visit the Rose Garden of Saverne located only 4 minutes walk from the Hotel Chez Jean.
The Rose Garden makes Saverne the "City of Roses". Created in 1898, it is located at the foot of the col de Saverne. Covering an area of 1.5 hectares, the Rose Garden of Saverne is the second oldest rose garden in France.
Of international reputation, the Rose Garden has a collection of around 8,500 roses divided into 550 varieties. During your visit, discover old roses, fragrant roses, in all forms: bushes, tea hybrids, shrubs, ground covers and the latest novelties.
Upcoming activities and events at the Rose Garden of Saverne:
- the Rose Festival: Sunday 14 June 2020
- l'Alsace en fête : Sunday 28 June 2020
- open house: Tuesday 14 July 2020
- new sauerkraut festival: Saturday 15 August 2020
- Why Not concert: Sunday 23 August 2020
- heritage day: Sunday 20 September 2020
Roseraie de Saverne
- adult : 3€
- children: free of charge
- From 21 May to 31 August 2020: every day from 10am to 7pm
- From 1st to 27th September 2020: every day from 2pm to 6pm